Show: March 25, 2012:
- The Supreme Court and the Individual Mandate
- Art Caplan: Legal & Moral Views of the Individual Mandate
- Myth: Sleeping Problems Increase With Age
- Vaccine Recommendation for Adults
- Doc Chat: Alcohol and Breast Cancer Risk
- Toxic Shark Fins
- Book: Organize Your Mind Organize Your Life
- View all topics for the week
Book: Organize Your Mind Organize Your Life
Interview: Paul Hammerness, MD, assistant professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Margaret Moore, wellness coach, co-director, the Institute of Coaching, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Mass
According to brain science, we really can get organized if we put our minds to it.
Harvard University psychiatrist Paul Hammerness, MD, and executive wellness coach Margaret Moore join Barbara Lewis to talk about ways people can harness brain power to be more efficient.
Their book is called Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life: Train Your Brain to Get More Done in Less Time.
Dr. Hammerness is assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard; Moore co-directs the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Mass.