Show: June 10, 2012:
- Are better breast cancer treatments on the horizon?
- Can black pepper keep you thin?
- Are connections between oral health and heart disease valid?
- What is behind the increased prevalence of preschoolers with cavities?
- When are chubby babies too chubby?
- Are “food deserts” present in your community?
- What safety issues can uproot your summer garden?
- View all topics for the week
Did You Know?: Can black pepper keep you thin?
A component within black pepper, known as piperine may be able to fight obesity by blocking the formation of new fat cells.
Did you know is presented by Wishard Health Services, becoming Eskenazi Health in 2014.