Show: June 10, 2012:
- Are better breast cancer treatments on the horizon?
- Can black pepper keep you thin?
- Are connections between oral health and heart disease valid?
- What is behind the increased prevalence of preschoolers with cavities?
- When are chubby babies too chubby?
- Are “food deserts” present in your community?
- What safety issues can uproot your summer garden?
- View all topics for the week
Checkup: When are chubby babies too chubby?
According to a recent study moms commonly misperceive whether their toddlers are overweight for their age. Guest Erin Hager discusses this phenomenon as it relates to her studies of obesity prevention at University of Maryland School of Medicine.