Show: June 24, 2012:
- What is the secret behind the ALIVE program’s success?
- How can we fight obesity at a societal level?
- Have anti-smoking campaigns been effective?
- Are gaps present in seniors’ healthcare?
- What would your doctor do in your shoes?
- Would you get a “fish pedicure?”
- How does industry shape health and fitness myths?
- View all topics for the week
What would your doctor do in your shoes?
Interview: Kathy Miller, M.D.
A recent study suggests that physicians make safer, more conservative treatment plans for their patients than they would make for themselves in the same situation. Kathy Miller, M.D., of "Sound Medicine" discusses how this has played a role in her career and the impact this could have on patients.