Show: July 8, 2012:
- Is extended treatment timeframe following strokes sound science?
- Are anthrax kits beneficial to the public?
- How important is fiber for adolescents?
- How reliable are statins in the fight against heart disease?
- Are statins responsible for fatigue?
- Are parents happier than non-parents?
- Do fish oil supplements boost heart health?
- Can corporate wellness programs improve employee health?
- View all topics for the week
Are statins responsible for fatigue?
Interview: Theresa Rohr Kirchgraber, MD, Internal Medicine
Theresa Rohr-Kirchgraber, M.D, discusses the results of another study that disputes the reliability of statins and claims they are responsible for fatigue.