Show: July 8, 2012:
- Is extended treatment timeframe following strokes sound science?
- Are anthrax kits beneficial to the public?
- How important is fiber for adolescents?
- How reliable are statins in the fight against heart disease?
- Are statins responsible for fatigue?
- Are parents happier than non-parents?
- Do fish oil supplements boost heart health?
- Can corporate wellness programs improve employee health?
- View all topics for the week
Can corporate wellness programs improve employee health?
Interview: Tasha Hamilton and Vincent Stallsworth, Wellpoint health insurance employees
In the interest of improving employee health, some corporations initiate wellness programs that include competitions and interactive online games. Tasha Hamilton and Vincent Stallsworth, Wellpoint health insurance employees and wellness program participants, discuss the programs that more health insurance companies are offering and how their lives and health have been positively influenced.