Show: August 26, 2012:
- What do potential changes in Medicare mean for future senior citizens?
- Can spanking lead to mental health concerns later in life?
- Which common juice can improve cancer drug effectiveness?
- What are pediatricians doing to help families with medically complex children?
- What problems do children with high blood pressure face as adults?
- Why does yoga make you so mellow?
- What do charge nurses experience in emergency rooms?
- A Fond Farewell to Eric Meslin
- View all topics for the week
Patient Listening: What do charge nurses experience in emergency rooms?
In another installment of the “Patient Listening” series, Rich Frankel, Ph.D., talk with Keith Dwyer, R.N., about his journey as an emergency room charge nurse and paints a colorful picture about his experiences with patients.