Show: September 2, 2012:
- Which part of the hospital environment draws the most criticism?
- What should you know about concussion care?
- Why has the twin birth rate increased?
- Does new drug signify Cystic Fibrosis breakthrough?
- What is the secret behind the ALIVE programís success?
- What leads to math anxiety?
- What do nets mean for malaria-stricken African nations?
- Is running without gravity a possibility in your future?
- View all topics for the week
Checkup: What leads to math anxiety?
Vinod Minon, Ph.D., professor of psychiatry, neurology, and neuroscience at Stanford University studied math anxiety in second and third grade students and summarizes the results of his work for "Sound Medicine" host, Jeremy Shere.