Show: September 2, 2012:
- Which part of the hospital environment draws the most criticism?
- What should you know about concussion care?
- Why has the twin birth rate increased?
- Does new drug signify Cystic Fibrosis breakthrough?
- What is the secret behind the ALIVE programís success?
- What leads to math anxiety?
- What do nets mean for malaria-stricken African nations?
- Is running without gravity a possibility in your future?
- View all topics for the week
In the Field: What do nets mean for malaria-stricken African nations?
This segment features the extraordinary story of Elise Johnson and her efforts to eradicate malaria from Africa. Johnson, a former Indianapolis high school student, established a project to raise money for bed nets to prevent the spread of mosquito-borne malaria.