Show: September 9, 2012:
- Are laws restricting sugary snacks effective in fighting childhood obesity?
- What are the consequences of unintended pregnancies?
- What is the relationship between fitness and grades in adolescents?
- Is there value in adding ultrasound technology to routine mammograms?
- How does mobility affect the diagnosis of breast cancer?
- Can meditation combat loneliness?
- How can personal narratives serve to influence public health policy?
- Can the overuse of technology precipitate forms of mental illness?
- View all topics for the week
Did You Know?: What is the relationship between fitness and grades in adolescents?
Researchers at the University of Northern Texas recently studied the relationship between fitness and test scores in middle school aged adolescents. Jeremy Shere shares what they found in this weeks "Did you know" segment.