Show: September 9, 2012:
- Are laws restricting sugary snacks effective in fighting childhood obesity?
- What are the consequences of unintended pregnancies?
- What is the relationship between fitness and grades in adolescents?
- Is there value in adding ultrasound technology to routine mammograms?
- How does mobility affect the diagnosis of breast cancer?
- Can meditation combat loneliness?
- How can personal narratives serve to influence public health policy?
- Can the overuse of technology precipitate forms of mental illness?
- View all topics for the week