Show: September 16, 2012:
- Is prescription painkiller abuse on the rise?
- Can exercise help you finally kick the smoking habit?
- Can a powerful antibiotic used in animals fight superbugs without causing hearing loss in people?
- Is there a gender bias in vegetable consumption?
- How does marriage affect heart surgery outcomes?
- What techniques can aid women caring for their ailing husbands?
- View all topics for the week
Did You Know?: Can exercise help you finally kick the smoking habit?
Forms of exercise such as jogging or walking have been found to temporarily decrease nicotine cravings. Host, Jeremy Shere, Ph.D., shares more about this promising research for smokers who are attempting to quit.