Show: September 30, 2012:
- Why are baby boomers being urged to be tested for hepatitis C?
- Is birth control for men on the horizon?
- Why is the incidence of Chagas disease growing in the U.S?
- How is the Middle Ages plague treated today?
- What problems can men taking balding medications face?
- How can setting goals aid terminally ill patients?
- View all topics for the week
Did You Know?: Is birth control for men on the horizon?
A new compound has been discovered at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston that appears to cause infertility in mice without diminishing their libido. This is promising for the development of male birth control in humans. Host, Jeremy Shere shares more.