Show: October 7, 2012:
- Why is workplace-related asthma on the rise?
- Are toothache’s linked to bad grades?
- Should routine ovarian cancer screenings end?
- How does your state fare on the Women’s Health Report Card?
- Will promising treatments soon be available to breast cancer patients newly diagnosed with aggressiv
- What do smart sutures mean for the future of wound care?
- What is the microbiome and how does it help us?
- View all topics for the week
Did You Know?: Are toothache’s linked to bad grades?
In the Los Angeles School District toothaches were found to be the culprit for more sick days and a higher probability of having lower grades. Leading dentists says that oral health must become more a priority in school-based health, educational, and social programs.