Show: October 21, 2012:
- What guidelines dictate the treatment of childhood aggression?
- Can early pet exposure reduce allergies?
- What mental health and substance abuse issues do baby boomers face?
- Does environment affect food consumption?
- Besides humans, what other mammal can be infected by West Nile Virus?
- How does the bond between an animal and a human benefit human health?
- View all topics for the week
Checkup: Does environment affect food consumption?
Guest, Brian Wansink, John S. Dyson Professor of Marketing, Cornell University, Director of the Cornell Food and Brand Lab, shares the results of his study where he tested the difference in food consumption between differing environments.