Show: November 18, 2012:
- How do traditional and social media converge to help those with rare diseases?
- What happens when a leading medical institution excludes a new drug from its treatment panel?
- What are the long term effects of ADHD?
- What happens when patients donít follow doctorsí orders?
- How do you know if it is time to reach out for help with addiction?
- What makes your stomach turn?
- What do "mundane" behaviors accomplish?
- When should doctors retire?
- View all topics for the week
Did You Know?: What are the long term effects of ADHD?
Researchers at NYU have concluded that adults with ADHD are more likely to have less education, lower income, and higher rates of substance abuse and divorce than their peers without the disorder. Host Jeremy Shere discusses the limitations of this study.