Show: January 6, 2013:
- How does farm policy affect the nation's nutrition and health?
- Does sleep impact pain tolerance?
- How common are farm injuries in children and teens?
- What are the most grave public health concerns in the U.S.?
- Is there a science to maintaining your New Year resolutions?
- Are you a good parent?
- View all topics for the week
Full Show: Sound Medicine: 01-06-13
This week, Sound Medicine features a special emphasis on American farms, with a nutritional expertís comments on farm policy and a surgeonís experiences with farm injuries in children and teens. Other topics include the top threats to public health and ethics and child safety.