Show: January 20, 2013:
- Are preventive care benefits available?
- Can bad cholesterol be banished?
- Could supercharged cells cure cancer?
- Are psychiatric diagnoses dependent on the Diagnostic Statisticians Manual?
- Where's the white coat?
- More recess may increase mental and physical productivity in school children
- Have kids, live longer
- View all topics for the week
Checkup: More recess may increase mental and physical productivity in school children
If you ask any child what their favorite part of the school day is they will likely say recess. Many schools have been cutting recess time in order to focus on learning but a new study shows that all work and no play may do more harm than good.