Show: January 20, 2013:
- Are preventive care benefits available?
- Can bad cholesterol be banished?
- Could supercharged cells cure cancer?
- Are psychiatric diagnoses dependent on the Diagnostic Statisticians Manual?
- Where's the white coat?
- More recess may increase mental and physical productivity in school children
- Have kids, live longer
- View all topics for the week
Full Show: Sound Medicine: 01-20-2013
The award-winning “Sound Medicine” announces its program for Jan. 20, featuring several segments on the benefits of preventive care, the Indiana Blood Center’s regenerative medicine program, and why your primary care provider may not wear a white coat.