Show: February 3, 2013:
- Flu myths vs. reality: What's the difference?
- How much could cancer cost you?
- Diet Soda Depression
- Doc chat: Breast cancer and chemo brain
- Doc chat: Women's health care funding
- Creaky knees
- Overstated research results: Where do we draw the line?
- Making the transition from doctor to journalist
- View all topics for the week
How much could cancer cost you?
Interview: Aaron Carroll, M.D., M.S., director for the Center of for Health Policy and Professionalism Research, Indiana University School of Medicine and associate professor of pediatrics at the IU School of Medicine
Aaron Carroll, M.D., discusses Memorial Sloane-Kettering Hospital's decision to stop prescribing the expensive drug Zaltrap for it's patients with advanced colon cancer.