Show: February 3, 2013:
- Flu myths vs. reality: What's the difference?
- How much could cancer cost you?
- Diet Soda Depression
- Doc chat: Breast cancer and chemo brain
- Doc chat: Women's health care funding
- Creaky knees
- Overstated research results: Where do we draw the line?
- Making the transition from doctor to journalist
- View all topics for the week
Doc chat: Breast cancer and chemo brain
Interview: Kathy Miller, M.D., of "Sound Medicine."
Kathy Miller, M.D., discusses why many women with cancer in one breast are opting to remove both with a double mastectomy. Miller also discusses new research that suggests the mental fog that accompanies chemo brain may begin before treatment.