Show: February 17, 2013:
- How is Doctors Without Borders reducing African childbirth mortality?
- Quit smoking by 44, or else!
- Multiple brain surgeries may increase odds of survival
- Is medication non-compliance costing you?
- Xtreme eating
- Are boys entering puberty earlier than ever?
- Doc Chat: Parents and contraception
- View all topics for the week
Doc Chat: Parents and contraception
Interview: Theresa Rohr-Kirchgraber, M.D., FACP, associate professor of clinical medicine and pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine; staff, Wishard Hospital; healthy living expert for, "Sound Medicine."
Theresa Rohr-Kirchgraber, M.D. discusses a new study that revealed parents of teenage daughters are most comfortable with their sexually active daughters using the birth control pill and condoms for contraception, compared to other, perhaps better types of contraception.