Show: March 24, 2013:
- Is raw milk worth the risk?
- Weighing the benefits and risks of raw milk
- More exercise may lead to better grades
- How does diabetes affect driving?
- When is it time to take the keys from the elderly?
- It's better to give than to receive
- Can brushing your pet's teeth lead to overall better health?
- What is the most important accessory for an interview?
- View all topics for the week
Checkup: It's better to give than to receive
Everyone know that it's better to give than to receive, but did you know that giving may increase your overall health? Jeremy Shere speaks with Stephanie Brown, an associate professor of Preventative Medicine at Stonybrook University, about the benefits of giving.