Show: August 4, 2013:
- How can we combat alarm fatigue?
- ADHD in minority children
- White fat, brown fat, now beige fat?
- Why is underage drinking so dangerous?
- Timing is everything when eating fruits and vegetables
- What can we learn from the CIA vaccination hoax?
- “Patient Listening”: A professor takes his terminal illness into the classroom:
- View all topics for the week
Full Show: Sound Medicine: 08-04-2013
The award-winning “Sound Medicine” announces its program for Aug. 4, which features the second of a two-part interview with Vincent Gattone, M.D., a professor of medicine at Indiana University who is using his terminal disease to teach medical students.