Show: August 18, 2013:
- How is Alzheimer’s research benefitting from the X Prize?
- Does aging affect sleeping?
- What role do nurses play in patient independence?
- Does anesthesia cause dementia in elderly patients?
- How can we help the elderly make ethical medical decisions?
- Can meditation help with loneliness?
- Should you go to the ER or not?
- View all topics for the week
Full Show: Sound Medicine: 08-18-2013
The award-winning “Sound Medicine” announces it’s program for August 18, featuring several segments focusing on care for the elderly, including ethical medical decisions, the correlation between anesthesia and dementia, and a grant for Alzheimer’s research.