Show: September 8, 2013:
- How are Syrian physicians adapting to wartime conditions?
- How can airlines prevent in-flight emergencies?
- Do childhood stomach aches indicate anxiety in adulthood?
- The ride of his life
- Are pets susceptible to melanoma?
- What happens to the brain after death?
- “Patient Listening”: A physician helps his former professor
- View all topics for the week
What happens to the brain after death?
Interview: Jimo Borjigin, Ph.D., associate professor of physiology and neurology, University of Michigan
We understad what happens to the body after death, but what about the brain? Jim Borigin, Ph.D., a professor of physiology and neurology at the University of Michigan visits "Sound Medicine" to talk about what happens to the brain after death.