Show: September 8, 2013:
- How are Syrian physicians adapting to wartime conditions?
- How can airlines prevent in-flight emergencies?
- Do childhood stomach aches indicate anxiety in adulthood?
- The ride of his life
- Are pets susceptible to melanoma?
- What happens to the brain after death?
- “Patient Listening”: A physician helps his former professor
- View all topics for the week
Full Show: Sound Medicine: 09-08-2013
The award-winning “Sound Medicine” announces its program for Sept. 8, featuring a report from Syria on wartime medicine, a pancreatic cancer survivor’s inspiring story and the final installment of the “Patient Listening” series with Dr. Vince Gattone.