Show: September 22, 2013:
- Why should "young invincibles" purchase health insurance?
- What is the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- Can pediatricians prevent children from smoking?
- What was President Grover Cleveland’s secret?
- How can a computer program detect autism?
- Why are some medical students hypochondriacs?
- How often should women be screened for osteoporosis?
- Sex and Alzheimer’s: Where do we draw the line?
- View all topics for the week
Full Show: Sound Medicine: 09-22-2013
Air date: September 22, 2013
“Sound Medicine” announces its program for Sept. 22, with a conversation about young healthy adults and the Affordable Care Act, President Grover Cleveland’s secret surgery and designing a computer program to detect autism.